What Does Your Coworker Do . . . That Drives You Nuts?
There’s a thread online where people are talking about the things that their coworkers do that DRIVES THEM NUTS. The highlights include:
1. When they schedule a meeting, and then at the meeting they ask what the meeting should be about.
2. Sipping beverages loudly.
3. Using speakerphone for personal calls.
4. Asking questions while in a neighboring stall in the bathroom.
5. Strange eating habits . . . like eating popcorn with a spoon.
6. Pushing their MLM side-hustle on you.
7. Taking their shoes off at work.
9. Being passive aggressive.
10. Talking non-stop about their pets . . . especially cats.