– Church of the Holy Family at 3600 Phyllis Street Endwell, NY
February 8 2020 8AM-2PM
This Winter Clothing Sale has high quality clothing at a very reasonable price plus a $3 per bag sale starting at noon. The women’s clothing and shoes are donated by Vintageness. A selection of men’s clothing and shoes will also be available. No children’s sizes. This fundraiser is run by the CHF Ladies Guild to support church-based charities.
– The Broom County Celtic Kazoo Band is looking for new members to join our 25 year tradition of marching in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade March 7th.
We practice at The Moose Club 224 Henry St in Binghamton, NY every other Thursday starting Jan 23rd at 6:30. Dues of ten dollars gets you your kazoos.
Please visit our Facebook Page BC Celtic Kazoo Band for more information.
Hope to see you there.
– Broome-Con is May 2nd 2020 11 am – 6pm at SUNY Broome Ice Center 907 Front st Binghamton NY and May 3rd 2020 10 AM – 5pm. There’s an VIP after party May 2nd 2020 7 pm – 1pm at the Touch of Texas. There’s a STAR WARS THEMED after party May 3rd Come dressed in your Best STAR WARS Attire. 7p – 1pm at the Touch Of Texas
website is broomecon.com
tickets are on sale now at
– Southern Tier Lamb to Loom is a local guild that welcomes anyone interested in sharing or learning the fiber arts. We are a group of people who love to spin yarn, weave, knit, crochet, needle felt, sew, and do anything else fiber related. We generally meet the first Saturday of each month at the Main Street Baptist Church from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Please follow our Facebook page for any changes in our monthly schedule.
– Bingo at church of the holy trinity located on prospect street in Binghamton NY – Every Friday at 6:30 pm
Hosted by Sarah Jane Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church, 308 Main Street, Johnson City
If You have a event of community interest .. Email it to us Wecare@1025thevault.com